Kitchen Installations & Remodels
Trusted name in MA for over 3 decades
KITCHEN REMODEL & INSTALLATION
When it’s time to upgrade your kitchen and invest in a remodeling project, it’s important to choose an experienced contractor that is licensed and insured. A good contractor will lend his expertise and experience to your plan to make your dream kitchen a reality. Your contractor will give you an honest quote and an expected timeline to make your new kitchen a place of beauty and function.
Over Three Decades Of Home Services Experience
Cycle Carpentry has been collaborating with happy homeowners to complete their dream kitchen remodels in South Shore MA / southeastern MA area for over 34 years. Our experienced professionals have installed numerous kitchens in homes just like yours. We use the highest quality fixtures and materials from established manufacturers to provide you with a kitchen that is not only beautiful but also stands the test of time.
We are licensed, insured and a long time member of the Better Business Bureau. We obtain any necessary permits if required. As a responsible contractor, we take pride in keeping your home neat and tidy, and will promptly remove and dispose of all waste materials. We know that having a kitchen being worked on can be an inconvenience. We will strive to get the job done right and on time.
Our goal is to collaborate with you to complete your vision on time, on budget and with the all the detail necessary to give you a dream kitchen that lasts for years to come. We want to give you the the satisfaction and peace of mind that Cycle Carpentry customers have experienced for years.
Let us take care of your kitchen installation needs! Call us now for a free estimate at 781-308-0377.
Things to consider when doing a kitchen remodel:
- MEASUREMENTS: When selecting appliances and considering placement, always get measurements first. It may help to measure more than once as getting this right is critical. This will assure that the fixtures and placement will work as planned.
- COUNTER SPACE: Include plenty of counter space in your plan so you do not have to shuffle items around when preparing large meals.
- STORAGE SPACE: Put sufficient storage space in your kitchen plan. You can utilize open space that is not easily accessible for items you don’t use often.
- LIGHTING: Lighting not only enables you to see what you are doing when using the kitchen but it can make or break a design. LED lighting is good for the environment and can save you money on your bill over time.
- CHOICE OF MATERIALS: Be aware that materials will vary in cost and the amount of maintenance needed.