Bathroom Installations & Remodels
Trusted name in MA for over 3 decades
BATHROOM REMODEL & INSTALLATION
When it’s time to upgrade your bathroom and invest in a remodeling project, it’s important to choose an experienced contractor that is licensed and insured. A good contractor will lend his expertise to your plan to make your dream bathroom a reality. Your contractor will give you an honest quote and an expected timeline to make your new bathroom a place of beauty and function.
Over Three Decades Of Home Services Experience
Cycle Carpentry has been collaborating with happy homeowners to complete their dream bathroom remodels in South Shore MA / southeastern MA area for over 34 years. Our experienced professionals have installed numerous bathrooms in homes just like yours. We use the highest quality fixtures and materials from established manufacturers to provide you with a restroom that is not only beautiful but also stands the test of time.
We are licensed, insured and a long time member of the Better Business Bureau. We’ll obtain all necessary permits if required. As a responsible contractor, we take pride in keeping your home neat and tidy, and will promptly remove and dispose of all waste materials. We know that having a bathroom being worked on can be an inconvenience. We will strive to get the job done right and on time.
Our goal is to collaborate with you to complete your vision on time, on budget and with the all the detail necessary to give you a dream bathroom that lasts for years to come. We want to give you the the satisfaction and peace of mind that Cycle Carpentry customers have experienced for years.
Let us take care of your bathroom installation needs! Call us now for a free estimate at 781-308-0377.
Things to consider when doing a bathroom remodel:
- DESIGN & FUNCTION: When considering design, it’s important to consider function at the same time. Who will be using this bathroom the majority of the time will determine where certain fixtures are placed or if special accommodations are needed.
- MEASUREMENTS: When selecting fixtures and considering placement, always get measurements first. This will assure that the fixtures and placement will work as planned.
- PREVIOUS DAMAGE: Due to frequent water usage and/or poor ventilation, there may be corrosion and other water damage that needs to be addressed during the bathroom remodel process.
- ECO CONSCIOUS UPGRADES: Options such as low flow toilets / shower heads and LED lighting are good for the environment and can save you money over time.
- CHOICE OF MATERIALS: Be aware that materials will vary in cost and the amount of maintenance needed.
- VENTILATION: Proper ventilation will will give you a healthy bathroom that will last as it reduces the chance of mold build up and corrosion.
- LIGHTING: Sufficient and properly placed lighting will help make your bathroom a safe place.